Journal of Tourism Insights
About the Journal:
- The Journal of Tourism Insights, is the official refereed
publication of the Resort and Commercial Recreation
Association (RCRA), a non-profit organization whose
mission is to serve as a vehicle to communicate, educate
and promote standards of professionalism within the
tourism industry and to provide opportunities for continuing
education, networking and awareness of industry trends. Each submission is blind reviewed by at least two respected commercial recreation and tourism experts from universities and colleges across the U.S.A. and Canada.
- The Journal of Tourism Insights is indexed by Scopus (Committee on Publication Ethics).
- The Journal of Tourism Insights, an electronic journal, promotes research in the commercial recreation, event and travel industries that will educate practitioners, educators, and students on relevant issues that enable organizations to be more effective and efficient.
- Research article submissions in this journal typically undergo a double blind review process. Some of the key criteria for evaluation include innovativeness of research ideas, rigor and quality of research, clarity, and relevance. General principles:
- It is our intention to encourage an interchange between managers, educators and researchers.
- The journal is multidisciplinary, and will cover issues relevant to operations, marketing, finance, personnel and the environment.
- Contributors are encouraged to identify the practical implications of their work for the management and industry as a whole.
- The types of articles considered for publication include: 1) Original research, 2) Case reports, 3) Perspectives, 4) Analyses, 5) Profiles, 6) Interviews, and 7) Educational Scholarship perspectives.
- Co-authored contributions from educators and managers on collaborative work are particularly welcome.
To learn more, and to submit an article visit our website and start with “My Account.” http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/jti/
Resort and Commercial Recreation Association
31 Ocean Reef Drive, C101-114
Key Largo, FL 33037