RCRA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
NOVEMBER 11-14, 2017
Call for Research Symposium
Abstract submissions will be reviewed / notification within three weeks. The earlier you submit – the earlier you receive a decision. Submissions will be reviewed beginning May 1, 2017
Lead presenters will receive $125 reimbursement per research presentation. Co-presenters will not receive any reimbursements from RCRA, but all authors will be listed in the National Conference Program. For more details on faculty and student incentives please CLICK HERE.
Faculty and doctoral students are encouraged to submit abstracts for consideration
Research / Educator’s Symposium — Research presented to fellow educators and practitioners. This is a peer reviewed process. This category is eligible for best research presentation awards. These presenters will be invited to submit full papers (post conference) to be reviewed for the 8th edition of the Journal of Tourism Insights (indexed by Scopus — Committee on Publication Ethics). There have been over 67,000 manuscript downloads — from the Journal — since 2010.
The RCRA Research Symposiums provide a forum for the exchange and discussion of new knowledge developed through research.
The types of articles considered include: 1) Original research, 2) Case reports, 3) Perspectives, 4) Analyses, 5) Profiles, 6) Interviews, and 7) Educational scholarship perspectives. Please visit aims/scopes for more details on how to structure a presentation / paper: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/jti/aimsandscope.html
- Please attach a one-page cover sheet that provides the abstract’s title, author(s), contact information, and affiliate institution information.
- The abstract should not be longer than 500 words maximum.
- Submissions should contain the following elements: Abstract, Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion.
Accepted Abstracts for Conference Presentation:
- For full consideration, abstracts should be received by September 5, 2017. E-mail submissions are required. Please save your work as a MS Word document or PDF and send as an attachment.
- E-mail notification of acceptance will be made after evaluation by the Committee.
- Submit to both Dr. Mary Wisnom and Professor Scott Rood at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult this link for more direction regarding our policies towards article acceptance by the Journal of Tourism Insights: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/jti/aimsandscope.html
Download this form to submit your abstract proposal:
Resort and Commercial Recreation Association
31 Ocean Reef Drive, C101-114
Key Largo, FL 33037